Many women and men find themselves in an abusive relationship where their partner either mentally or physically abuses them.
Being in an abusive relationship can take a toll on your health, mental well-being and overall quality of life.
Abuse can be in different shapes and types. Some of the most common types of abuse include:
- Sexual Abuse – many individuals suffer from sexual abuse by the hands of their spouse, family members, even including parents.
- Physical Abuse – physical abuse is the most common type of abuse in relationships where a partner or family member physically abuses you causing mild to severe injuries.
- Emotional Abuse – emotional abuse includes manipulation or emotional blackmail to make a person feel guilty or depressed. It could take a serious toll on a person’s life and mental health.
- Financial Abuse – some people are victims of financial abuse in a relationship where their partner misuses their money or assets forcefully against their consent.
- Verbal Abuse – shouting or verbal degradation in public or private can constitute verbal abuse.
How Can We Help?
At Atlas Law Solicitors, we are driven by our vision to provide relief and protection to our clients by helping them exercise their legal rights.
If you or your loved one is a victim of any type of abusive relationship, we can help them protect themselves from further abuse. Our experienced team will offer all available options to help you make an informed decision.
Choose our confidential meetings rooms in your local areas or contact our main office:-