Child Custody Solicitors
What You Need to Know
With a professional and experienced lawyer representing you, you have a better chance of winning your cases as your lawyer builds a strong case for you.
We are able to help you with the following applications under the Children Act 1989:
Child Arrangement Order: This order determines where a child is to live and how much time they should spend with each parent. Child Arrangement Orders replaced Residence and Contact Orders.
Special Guardianship Order: Grandparents and other immediate family members usually apply for this order when children are not provided with sufficient care from their parents.
Prohibited Steps Order: Prohibited Steps Orders are often made to prevent children from being removed from the country. This can include an order to prevent the child from leaving the country.
Parental Responsibility Order: We are able to advise all fathers that have been affected as not all fathers are given parental responsibility. This order also gives a non-married father or guardian legal rights and responsibilities to make parental decisions in respect of their children.
Enforcement of Contact: An Enforcement Order may be necessary if a Contact Order is being breached.
Specific Issue Order: When parents are disagreed on a particular aspect of their children’s upbringing i.e. which school the children should go to. They apply for Specific Issue Order.
Father’s Rights: Our Expert team of Child Law Solicitors also Specialise in Defending Father’s Rights. We specialise in advising fathers on what their legal rights are during separation or divorce
Areas of Specialism
- Children’s name – change of name
- Child Arrangements Order – who a child lives with and how much time they spend with the other parent including the type of contact
- Requiring someone to do something – specific issue order
- Legal rights and restricting those rights – parental responsibility
- Children moving abroad or to another area of the country – international or national relocation
- Child care proceedings
- Social services intervention
- Preventing a parent from doing something – prohibited steps order
- Child custody
- Child arrangement order
- Child abduction
How Can We Help?
At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide the best legal advice and mediation services to couples to resolve their disagreements in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Help our clients acquire custody of their kids through a court of law
- No confusing legal jargon or tedious procedures
- Provide our client with the right legal advice and representation
- Protect our client’s legal rights
- We use our expertise to build a strong case for our clients
We offer no obligation free consultation with a specialist Family Solicitor. During this free consultation the solicitor will provide you with legal advice, explain any relevant procedures to you and go through the options available to you.
We are happy to arrange an initial consultation to take place either in the office, by telephone or by video (i.e. Skype, FaceTime or Whatsapp video). If your consultation is going to take place via telephone or video, we will ask you to send us your photo ID before the meeting.
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed