Why Choose Our Grandparents Rights Services?
Grandparents Rights – What You Need to Know?
If you fulfil the basic criteria, you might be eligible to apply for a contact order where the court will consider the following aspects before granting you the permission to meet your grandkids:
- Your personal history with the child.
- Your criminal record, if any.
- Any aspect which may indicate that you might cause harm to the child
- The content and context of your application.
How Can We Help?
At Atlas Law Solicitors, we answer our client’s questions such as ‘what are grandparents’ rights?’ or how can they get access to their grandchildren?
- Inform clients of their rights and the options available to them
- Use language which our clients can understand easily
- Help strengthen our clients application to demonstrate to the court that they are eligible to spend time with their grandkids
- Vast legal knowledge
- Provide our clients with all the legal options to help them make an informed decision
- We are happy to arrange an initial consultation to take place either in the office, by telephone or by video (i.e. Skype, FaceTime or Whatapp video). If your consultation is going to take place via telephone or video, we will ask you to send us your photo ID before the meeting.
For a free confidential discussion about your rights with a Senior Family Solicitor, please call us on 0203 875 0969 or fill in the form for a call back.