Unmarried Partner / Fiance(e) Visa UK

A Unmarried Partners/fiancé(e) visa allows a British citizen or a person present and settled in the UK to bring their unmarried partner to join them in the UK so that they can establish their relationship as a genuine couple.  If application is successful, the applicant will be issued with six months leave to enter as a fiancé(e) and marriage must be registered in the UK within these six months to apply for further leave to remain in the UK on the basis of marriage.

For a confidential discussion about your Fiance(e)/(Unmarried Partner) Visa Application, call us on 0203 875 0969 or fill in the form for a call back.

Free Consultation

100% Confidentiality Guaranteed

Why Choose Our Services for Your Partner Visa?

Exceptionally High Success Rate

Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority

Tailored Solution to Your Needs

Thousands of Happy Clients

15+ Years Experience in dealing with Unmarried Partner Visa

Affordable Charges

100% Transparency & Confidentiality

Free Initial Advice

Unmarried Partner or Fiance Visa (5 Years Route) - What You Need to Know?

What are the eligibility requirements for a fiancé visa?

In order to be eligible for a spouse visa, you will need to satisfy the following requirements:

  • You and your partner must both be over 18 years old.
  • You and your fiancé must be over the age of 18.
  • You must have met each other.
  • You must plan to live together permanently after your marriage.
  • English Language requirement to show that the applicant has English at CEFR level A1 as required by the UKVI.
  • Adequate accommodation for supporting your fiancé in the UK without recourse to public funds.
  • Financial requirement – Spouse must be earning at least £18,600 gross per year or savings of £62,500 but there is an additional fee if you have children together.


If you are in receipt of one of the following benefits then you do not need to worry about meeting the financial requirement:

  • Attendance allowance
  • Carer’s allowance
  • Disability living allowance
  • Personal independence payment
  • Armed forces independence payment or guaranteed income payment under the army forces compensation scheme; or
  • Constant attendance allowance, mobility supplement or a war disablement pension
  • Severe disablement allowance
  • Industrial injury disable benefit

When can I apply for my Leave to remain as a partner:

Once the marriage has taken place, you are entitled to apply for leave to remain as a partner. After your marriage, you can apply for further leave to remain in the UK beyond the six-month to 60 months of lawful limited leave as a partner. After this time period of 60 months, you are then eligible for indefinite leave to remain. After 12 months with indefinite leave to remain, you are able to apply for naturalisation.

If you have any children together who are under 18 years old, you can apply for their entry clearance visa to the UK as dependants.  You can make their application at the same time

For a confidential discussion about your matter, please call us on 0203 875 0969 or fill in the form for a call back.

Atlas Law Testimonials