Need A Domestic Worker Visa?
Domestic Worker Visa - What You Need to Know?
This category allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when they visit the UK for up to 6 months.
- Entry Clearance as Domestic Worker
- Domestic Worker Visa Extension
- ILR Domestic Worker
- Dependants of Domestic Worker
You must also:
- be aged between 18 and 65
- not rely on public funds
- able to support yourself
- intend to leave the UK at the end of 6 months
- work as a domestic worker for that employer
- be able to support yourself without the recourse of public funds
- Your employer is a British Citizen
- an undertaking signed by your employer
- a statement of employment, which must say that that your employer will comply with UK law on the national minimum wage.
- Domestic workers include cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks.
- You will be given permission to stay in the UK for up to 6 months.
- You are not allowed to change employer while you are in the UK or change to a different type of employment.
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire a domestic worker visa. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application!
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed