Why Choose Our Services?
EEA National & Their Family Member Applications
Under EU Law, there are various applications which can be made to the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration by the EEA nationals and their family members are listed below:
- Registration Certificate as An EEA National
- Permanent Residence (PR) As an EEA National
- Derivative Residence Card as A Primary Carer
- Residence Card as Family Member of An EEA National
- Retaining Right of Residence as Family Member of An EEA National After Divorce or Death of The EEA National
- Residence Card as Extended Family Member of An EEA National
- EEA Family Permit as Family Member of An EEA National
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0207 993 8880 or fill in the form for a call back.