Why Choose Our UK Fiancé Visa Services?
UK Fiancé Visa - What You Need to Know?
In order to be eligible for a spouse visa, you will need to satisfy the following requirements:
You and you partner must both be over 18 years old.
- You and your fiancé(e) must be over the age of 18
- You must have met each other.
- You must plan to live together permanently after your marriage.
- English Language requirement to show that the applicant has English at CEFR level A1 as required by the UKVI
- Adequate accommodation for supporting your fiancé(e) in the UK without recourse to public funds.
- Financial requirement – Spouse must be earning at least £18,600 gross per year or savings of £62,500 but there is an additional fee if you have children together.
If you are in receipt of one of the following benefits then you do not need to worry about meeting the financial requirement:
- Attendance allowance
- Carer’s allowance
- Disability living allowance
- Personal independence payment
- Armed forces independence payment or guaranteed income payment under the army forces compensation scheme; or
- Constant attendance allowance, mobility supplement or a war disablement pension
- Severe disablement allowance
- Industrial injury disable benefit
When can I apply for my Leave to remain as a partner:
Once the marriage has taken place, you are entitled to apply for leave to remain as a partner. After your marriage, you can apply for further leave to remain in the UK beyond the six-month to 60 months of lawful limited leave as a partner. After this time period of 60 months, you are then eligible for indefinite leave to remain. After 12 months with indefinite leave to remain, you are able to apply for naturalisation.
If you have any children together who are under 18 years old, you can apply for their entry clearance visa to the UK as dependants. You can make their application at the same time
For a free confidential discussion about your matter, please call us on 0207 993 8880 or fill in the form for a call back.