Why Choose Our Immigration Appeal And Administrative Review Services?
Immigration Appeals And Administrative Review - What You Need to Know?
If you have received a refusal notification, contact our immigration expertise today so that we can make your appeals process moves quickly.
An appeal can be taken into two positions:
First Tier Tribunal
Upper Tier Tribunal
Our Immigration Solicitors are able to present your Appeals personally in First Tier and Upper Tier Tribunals. The work involved in an appeal against a Home Office refusal of an immigration application can vary enormously. However, it will normally include the following:
- Our Immigration expertise takes full detailed statement from you or any of your family member
- They will also advise you for the relevant documentary evidence in support of your appeal.
- Our Solicitors will prepare your appeal and lodge to the Tribunal.
- Our Solicitor will also represent you and prepare you for hearing.
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0207 993 8880 or fill in the form for a call back.