Why Choose Our Services?
Sole Representative Visa of Overseas Business
This visa category has become a popular option for companies and entrepreneurs with businesses abroad. This visa is important for any non-European business looking to invest in the UK as a allows a representative of a foreign company to come to the UK and set up a wholly owned subsidiary or a brunch of the overseas parent company. It is vital that the required criteria are met and that sufficient evidence is submitted. Successful Applicants are allowed to bring their dependents to the UK.
Before you apply for Sole Representative visa, you must prove that:
- you are a senior employee of Parent overseas company
- You should not be a majority shareholder in parent overseas company.
- Applicant can apply for Sole Representative visa only 3 months before they travel.
- Applicant must show the enough savings and also meet the requirement of English language requirement.
Generally, an applicant must either be:
- Sole representative of an overseas company who intends to establish and operate a registered a branch of wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.
- an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
A Sole Representative visa is valid for 3 years but applicants can also extend for a further 2 years. There might be an opportunity for settlement after 5 years.
Sole Representative – UK Visa Fees
Please note that Home office fee varies time to time. A Representative of an overseas Business Visa costs is £546.
Immigration Health Surcharges (IHS)
Applicant has to pay Immigration Health Surcharges as a part of your application. Applicant can also get an exception from Immigration Health Surcharges.
Sole Representative Visa Extension:
If you are with the same company and undertaking the same kind of work with your employer, then you can go for further Sole Representative visa extension.
Settlement as a Sole Representative Visa:
The settlement as a Sole Representative may be granted if the applicant:
- has spent a continues period of five years as a representative in the UK for an overseas parental company.
- Has met all the requirement under Sole Representative of an overseas parental company throughout the five-year time period.
Dependents of Sole Representative Visa:
A dependant is:
- your Unmarried or Same – Sex partner
- Your husband, wife or civil partner; or
- your child aged under 18 years old.
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0203 875 0969 or fill in the form for a call back.