Why Choose Our Tier 1 Exceptional Talents Visa Services?
Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa - What You Need to Know?
To be eligible for the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa, you need to apply for an endorsement from the following specially designated and recognised bodies within the United Kingdom, depending on your area of expertise:
- The Royal Society for medical and natural science research applications
- Arts Council England for arts, culture, fashion, film and television applications
- Tech Nation for applications pertaining to digital technology
- The Royal Academy of Engineering for engineering applications
- The British Academy for applications pertaining to humanities and social sciences
Once you successfully get endorsed by any of the aforementioned bodies, you can submit your application for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa along with the following documents:
- Current valid passport,
- Passport-sized photograph,
- Letter of endorsement from a designated body,
- Medical test report for Tuberculosis.
The validity of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa is 5 years and 4 months for those applying from the outside UK, while the duration is 5 years for applicants applying from within the UK.
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0207 993 8880 or fill in the form for a call back.