Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Solicitors
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa - What You Need to Know?
Under this category, graduates from UK universities who have a viable business plan to establish a new venture or take over an existing one. The number of Graduate Entrepreneur visas are issued every year is set to a certain limit by the UK Home Office. Last year, the limit for such visas was 1900. Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa applications are evaluated using a point-based system. Applicants are required to score a minimum of 95 points to acquire the visa.
During the scoring process, a letter of endorsement from a higher education institution in the UK or from UK Government’s Trade and Investment Department plays a significant role. The letter should confirm the viability of your business plan, its nature, and your intention to spend the majority of your productive hours working on your business. Out of 95 points, you need for the visa, you can get 50 from just your letter of endorsement. Here are the remaining things which will be considered while accessing points:
- The UK recognised bachelor’s/master’s degree – 25 Points
- English language proficiency –10 Points
- Demonstrating access to maintenance funds –10 Points
- Having adequate language skills -10 Points
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0203 980 9348 or fill in the form for a call back.
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed