Why Choose Our Tier 1 Investor Visa Services?
Tier 1 Investor Visa - What You Need to Know?
On the points-based system, you need to score 75 points to make a successful application. The scores are awarded on the following basis:
- Possess a minimum of 2 million GBP of your own money which you can invest in the UK. You must be able to demonstrate the availability and location of the funds. Further, you need to provide proof that you have had the funds for over 3 months or demonstrate how you obtained the funds – 75 Points.
- Possess a minimum of £2 million of your spouse/partner’s money which you can invest in the UK. Further, you should be able to prove that you have been legally married for over 2 years and a statement from your partner permitting you to invest the funds in the UK. Lastly, you should have a statement prepared by a reputable solicitor that the statement of permission by your partner is legally valid and not forged – 75 Points.
The Tier 1 Investor visa is a route for the most affluent and high-net-worth individuals to enter and remain in the UK. The qualifying period for settlement depends on the amount invested:
- £10 million allows you to apply for settlement in 2 years;
- £5 million allows you to apply for settlement in 3 years;
- £2 million allows you to apply for settlement in 5 years.
Tier 1 Investor Visa - Eligibility
You must have at least £2,000,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa.
- be 18 or over to apply for this visa
- be able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner
- have opened an account at a UK regulated bank to use for your funds
Your funds must be:
- held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- free to spend (‘disposable’) in the UK
- Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply
Tier 1 Investor Visa - Documents
Tier 1 Investor applicants must provide several documents with their application, these include:
- A separate passport photographs
- Current passport and/or other travel documents
- A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list, found here (link)
- A criminal record certificate from any country they have lived in for more than one year in the past ten years
- The evidence outlined in the Tier 1 Investor points table above
Tier 1 Investor Visa - Benefits
- You can bring dependents with you, namely, your spouse or partner and children under 18;
- No English language requirement for you and your dependents;
- No maintenance requirement;
- It is a quickest way to get settlement in the UK.
- Under this visa you will be allowed to remain outside of the UK for a maximum of 180 days in any calendar year
You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months. You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years. You can apply directly for settlement in 2 years and 3 years respectively. The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
Our Fee For Tier 1 Investor Visa
We will charge you below fee for Tier 1 Investor visa application.
- The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in your Tier 1 Investor visa application.
- We take two installments in relation to your Tier 1 Investor visa application, you can pay half of the fee when instructing us and the rest of the fee can be paid once the application is ready for he submission.
- It is important to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements e.g. Home Office fee, Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) etc.
Tier 1 Investor Visas (Does not include financial and Investment advice)
- Entry Clearance as Tier 1 Investor £2500
- Switching into Tier 1 Investor Visa £2500
- Tier 1 Investor Visa Extension £2500
- ILR/Settlement as Tier 1 Investor £2500
How Can We Help
At Atlas Law Solicitors, our team has the necessary experience to make your Tier 1 Investor Visa application process as perfect and smooth as possible. Lead by talented solicitors, who have helped hundreds of clients with their applications over the years, our team can do the same for you. Demonstrating the availability of funds to providing the money trail requires a plethora of documentation which we can do for you to make your application process more efficient.