Tier 4 Student Visa Application
Tier 4 Student Visa - What You Need to Know?
Under the Point- Based System, The Tier 4 Student category is for those international students who wish to study and experience life and culture in the UK.
There are two categories;
- Tier 4 (General) Student which is for students coming to the UK for post-16 education
- Tier 4 (Child) Student which is for children between 4 and 17 years old coming to the UK for their education.
Under this category of Tier 4 Student and Child visa, applicants will need to demonstrate that they have 40 points in total namely;
- Applicant hold a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Applicant must meet the maintenance requirements.
- Applicant must meet the requirement of English Language.
To apply under Tier 4, Sponsor must have a Tier 4 Sponsor; Sponsors are listed on the Tier 4 Register of Sponsors.
Please note that under this category, you can not apply for settlement but there are other routes if you switch your student visa to another category, you might be able to apply for settlement. A person can apply under the Tier 4 (General) student category if he/she has, or was last given, permission to stay in any of the following categories:
- Tier 1 (Post-study Work) Migrant,
- Student Nurse
- Tier 4 (General) Student,
- Tier 4 (Child) Student,
- Tier 2 Migrant,
- Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist,
- Prospective Student,
- Student Re-sitting an Examination,
- Student Writing-Up a Thesis,
- Work Permit Holder and many other categories
Dependents or Family members of Tier 4 General Students
A dependent or a family member is:
- your husband, wife or civil partner; or
- your unmarried or same-sex partner; or
- your child aged under 18 years old
Your dependent children can be over 18 years old if they are in the UK now as dependents. The family members or dependents of Tier 4 (General) students can only be joined in the UK if they are studying a course lasting longer than 12 months, or if they are sponsored by their own national governments on courses lasting at least 6 months.
Students face a number of issues while applying for a visa. Our team, using its expertise and experience, can help you out in overcoming any difficulties by providing guidance and assistance throughout the application process. Driven by our vision to generate positive results, our solicitors have helped hundreds of students successfully apply for Tier 4 Student Visa. Getting your visa on time before your classes commence is important, and at Atlas Law Solicitors we can help you expedite your application process.
If you are a student planning to come to the UK for higher education, contact Atlas Law Solicitors today! Our top-notch immigration services can help you get a Tier 4 Student Visa in a short period of time.
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0203 875 0969 or fill in the form for a call back.
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed