UK Ancestry Visa Applications
If your grandparents were born in the United Kingdom, you may be eligible for a UK Ancestry Visa. This particular visa is only issued to individuals of British descent mainly living in Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa –regions where British nationals immigrated to in past century. At Atlas Law Solicitors, we help applicants who wish to come to UK for work acquire UK ancestry visa successfully.
UK Ancestry Visa - What You Need to Know?
To eligible for the UK ancestry visa, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of a commonwealth country.
- Be 17 years of age or older.
- Provide adequate proof that one of your ancestors/grandparents were born in the UK, Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Island. Even the proof of birth of a grandparent on a British ship or aircraft would qualify you for this visa.
You can apply for a UK Ancestry Visa if you are outside the UK and can prove that one of your grandparents were born in the UK. If you want to apply for a UK Ancestry visa, you must include all of the documents to qualify for entry to the UK through UK Ancestry. You must apply for your visa in the country of which you are a national or where you legally live.
The documents are as below:
- your marriage certificate, if you are married, and
- the full birth certificates of the parent and grandparent through whose ancestry you are making your application.
- your full birth certificates
- You must also provide a marriage certificates of your parents and grandparents, and legal adoption papers if you or your parents are adopted.
The earliest you can apply for UK Ancestry Visa is 3 months before you travel. The Fee for UK Ancestry Visa is £496. You also have to pay Health Care Surcharges.
You may apply for permanent residency after five years continuous stay in the UK on an Ancestry visa as long as you still meet the requirements for the Ancestry visa and you have spent five years in employment in the UK without a break.
If you are looking to apply for UK Ancestry Visa application, contact our Immigration Solicitor today on our given details.
How Can We Help?
As the finest immigration service provider located in London, Atlas Law Solicitors is equipped with all the means to help you successfully apply for a UK Ancestry Visa. Our experienced solicitors provide you unmatched consultation services, guiding you throughout the process. From application to successfully acquiring the visa, our team is dedicated to making the process as simple and efficient for you.
In order to successfully apply for an UK Ancestry Visa, you may be required to prove your ancestry by providing relevant documentation such as your grandparent’s passport or birth certificate. Our expert team can help you prepare these documentations or acquire a copy. In short, if you meet the basic requirements, our team will go to great lengths to build a strong case for you and help you get a visa. With years of experience working on immigration cases and generating positive results, we have streamlined visa application process to maximize client satisfaction.
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed