Tier 1 Start Up & Innovator Visa
Start Up Visa Guidance – The New Route for Entrepreneurs
The Innovator visa category has replaced the previous Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa which has been closed for initial applications as of 29 March 2019. This category is now open for experienced business people.
General requirements for Innovator visa:
- You want to set up or ran a business in the UK.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Endorsement letter confirms available or prior investment of £50,000.
- The applicant must pass the credibility assessment.
- B2 English language ability is required.
- Maintenance funds required for the Main Applicant are £945.
- You must prove that the you have an Endorsement by a relevant sponsor. The relevant endorsement body will assess your business idea and also carry out the credibility assessment so that the Home Office UKVI do not have to assess your credibility at the visa
- application stage. An organisation can only issue an endorsement if it is on the UKVI list of approved endorsement bodies.
What are the endorsement criteria?
Endorsement must be secured from an approved body. You must create a business plan when applying for endorsement. You must also provide along with other relevant supporting documentation to evidence that you satisfy the following innovator route requirements
Innovation: The applicant has a genuine and actual business plan.
Viability: The applicant has skills and market awareness to successfully run the business.
Scalability: There is evidence of structured planning for job creation and growth into national markets.
Endorsement body have responsibility to inform the Home Office if, at these checkpoints, both of the following apply:
(1) The individual has not made reasonable progress with their original business venture
(2) The individual is not pursuing a new business venture that also meets the endorsement criteria set out in the immigration rules.
Why Choose Us?
- At Atlas Law Solicitors, we provide unsurpassed immigration services in an exceptionally professional and efficient manner.
- Many applicants face difficulties in understanding the application process or providing the required documentation.
- Our team can provide you with all the support and guidance you need to successfully acquire with your immigration matter. With our experienced solicitors, who believe in generating positive results for our clients, you have a better chance of a successful application.
For a free confidential discussion about your immigration matter, call us on 0203 875 0969 or fill in the form for a call back.
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed