Principal Solicitor / Director
She has built long-term relationships with clients which include very simple and can be very complex immigration cases. She has also experience in dealing with Bail, Appeals and Judicial Reviews.
She cares about getting the right outcome for her Immigration clients and she always works closely with each client to ensure that they achieve desired objectives.
She can offer Legal advice in Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu in addition to English.
Interests: Outside of work Kanchan enjoys Theatre, music and spending time with friends and family.
Kanchan has expertise in representing clients from a range of backgrounds in relation to a wide range of immigration matters including:
- Tier 1 – Investor, Entrepreneur & Graduate Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent visas
- Tier 2 – General, Skilled employment shortage occupation visas
- Indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- British Nationality & Citizenship applications
- Applications for settled or pre-settled status under the new EU Settlement Scheme
- EEA family permits and residence cards
- Family and dependant related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners and unmarried partners
- Creative and sportsperson visas
- Representative of an overseas business visas
- UK ancestry visas
- All types of immigration appeals in First-Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal.
- Human Rights and discretion based applications
- Complex Appeals, Administrative Review, Judicial Reviews
- Visitor visas