Our commitment to you
• Put your interest first when we represent you.
• Ascertain your objectives and try to ensure your expectations are realistic. Explain things clearly in plain English to ensure your understanding.
• Agree with you the work that we will do.
• Keep you regularly informed of progress and send you copies of key documents. Keep your business confidential and refuse to act for others if that could compromise your confidentiality.
• Explain all cost issues and financial risks to you and provide you with regular updates.
• Advise you on any circumstances and risks of which we are aware or consider to be reasonably foreseeable that could affect the outcome of your matter.
• Advise you of any relevant changes in the law.
• Deal with your enquiries as promptly as possible. Be polite and considerate in our dealings with you.
• Treat you fairly, and not discriminate against you because of your race, religions,
• age, sexual orientation or disability.
What we ask you to do
Provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions. Provide all documents that we require of you. Safeguard any documents likely to be required.
Attend all scheduled appointments on time. Notify us of any change in your contact details.
Respond to any of our queries or requests in a prompt manner. Pay our fees promptly.