Brexit has led to a lot of confusion, especially for the EU nationals currently living in the UK. As the risk of a no-deal Brexit
We offer free Initial consultation over the phone. Our face to face meeting is £150 Plus VAT which can be added in the total case fees if you instruct for your matter.
Our meeting will up to one hour. In this meeting, we will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration laws and procedures to be adopted by the Home Office, UKBA in your application. We will also discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your application. If you decide to proceed with your application, then the fee for the initial meeting will be deducted from your Immigration application fee.
If you can provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range. The work will involve:
The number of hours depends on the number of documents, whether they need to be translated, whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents;
- Our Immigration Solicitor will discuss about your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Considering the supporting evidence, you have provided, which we anticipate will take 3- 6 hours*;
- Our Immigration Solicitor will advise you about the requirements of the Immigration Rules, timescales and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how, which on average takes 1-3 hours;
- Our Immigration Solicitor will be preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf, which we anticipate will take 3-5 hours;
- Only if necessary, Attendance at a Home Office interview or carrying out mock
Interviews: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time. This could be between 5-8 hours of work.
- Our Immigration Solicitor will give you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees, Court or Tribunal fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
Below is a guide to the hourly rates we charge for people of differing seniority and expertise.
- Director £450
- Senior Solicitors, Associates & Consultants £400
- Solicitors £350
- Senior Legal Officers £300
- Trainee Solicitors, Legal Executives £220
UK Business Services
This category is specially designed for business owners who wish to move to the United Kingdom and establish their businesses in the country. Our premium business immigration services involve an extensive and thorough examination of your case and recommend the most suitable type of business visa for you.
We expert in all aspects of United Kingdom immigration. This includes an extensive list of individual UK Visa applications under the points-based system – Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5, Spouse Visa and Sole Repetitive Visa, Dependent of Point-based system, Indefinite Leave to remain or settlement, British citizenship etc. Our Immigration Solicitors also handle complex cases of human rights, judicial reviews, appeal, administrative reviews and the many immigration challenges involving European Union law.
Free Initial Consultation
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed